If agriculture is in your blood, but tuition costs or loan debt is a problem for you, the National Young Farmers Coalition wants to hear your story. The group formed five years ago to help support practices and policies that will enable young people to go into farming – whether they are starting their own operation or working land owned by their families for generations.
For years, farmers have been hearing that unmanned aerial vehicles will revolutionize precision agriculture ...
When the Lineberger brothers were born nearly 20 years ago, it was big news ...
Researchers have found a weakness in the pest that is decimating the Florida citrus ...
A dispute over water flowing from Georgia into Florida may be making its way ...
For centuries, people have thought of coyotes as wily little creatures. And the coyotes ...
Growing Georgia Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Draffin & Tucker
- Adult Agricultural Education - Young Farmers
- Ag Banking - Ameris Bank
- Ag/Farm Supply - R W Griffin Companies
- AgriBusiness Representation - Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Agricultural Financing - Georgia Farm Credit
- Agriculture Attorney - Allen H. Olson
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Auction - Rebel Auction
- Chemical - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Cotton - Georgia Cotton Commission
- Education - Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial
- Farm Equipment - Lasseter Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - R W Griffin Industries
- Forestry - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Irrigation Monitoring - Available
- Loans - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Fumigant - Telone
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Technology - Available
- Trucks - Franklin's Spring Creek Ford
- University Of Georgia - CAES