A conviction in the two-month trial of the owners of a defunct South Georgia peanut plant may set a precedent to prosecute food processors who knowingly put the public at risk, food safety advocates say.
A new service that makes buying and selling more efficient for grain handlers promises ...
Winemakers in the South have longed for the chance to produce the same wines ...
Everyone is familiar with the phrase, "What goes up must come down." Grain prices ...
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean yield in Georgia history. Dowdy ...
In Caitlyn Mahoney ’s classes, it’s impossible to blend into the crowd. There is ...
Growing Georgia Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Draffin & Tucker
- Adult Agricultural Education - Young Farmers
- Ag Banking - Ameris Bank
- Ag/Farm Supply - R W Griffin Companies
- AgriBusiness Representation - Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Agricultural Financing - Georgia Farm Credit
- Agriculture Attorney - Allen H. Olson
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Auction - Rebel Auction
- Chemical - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Cotton - Georgia Cotton Commission
- Education - Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial
- Farm Equipment - Lasseter Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - R W Griffin Industries
- Forestry - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Irrigation Monitoring - Available
- Loans - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Fumigant - Telone
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Technology - Available
- Trucks - Sunbelt Ford Sylvester
- University Of Georgia - CAES