Early next week, producers across the country will get a clearer idea of the size and makeup of the 2015 crop, as the U.S. Department of Agriculture releases the Prospective Planting Report, a survey of what farmers across the country say they intend to plant.
How much would GMO labeling cost? That’s the question the House Agriculture Committee is ...
This year, the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is inviting ...
The biggest challenge on young farmers’ minds is finding enough land to grow crops ...
Kristen Nickerson is a farm wife and a farm mom. … She’s a farmer ...
In 2012, producers in Franklin County raised $35 million in broilers. Nearly 300 miles ...
Growing Georgia Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Draffin & Tucker
- Adult Agricultural Education - Young Farmers
- Ag Banking - Ameris Bank
- Ag/Farm Supply - R W Griffin Companies
- AgriBusiness Representation - Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Agricultural Financing - Georgia Farm Credit
- Agriculture Attorney - Allen H. Olson
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Auction - Rebel Auction
- Chemical - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Cotton - Georgia Cotton Commission
- Education - Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial
- Farm Equipment - Lasseter Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - R W Griffin Industries
- Forestry - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Irrigation Monitoring - Available
- Loans - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Fumigant - Telone
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Technology - Available
- Trucks - Franklin's Spring Creek Ford
- University Of Georgia - CAES