Summer is here, and the Peterson Farm Brothers are heading back to the farm and “Taking Care of Business.” Their family’s business: Cattle. The trio of brothers famous for their farm-related twists on popular songs, released a new one Monday.
Walmart, the world’s largest grocery retailer, announced Friday that the chain would move toward ...
The government will reassess neonicotinoids and whether they play a bigger role in the ...
The Obama administration is taking some heat from an unlikely source – the New ...
As the deepening of the Harbor of Savannah enters the construction phase, the authority ...
The chairman of the House Agriculture Committee will introduce legislation today to repeal Country ...
Growing Georgia Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Draffin & Tucker
- Adult Agricultural Education - Young Farmers
- Ag Banking - Ameris Bank
- Ag/Farm Supply - R W Griffin Companies
- AgriBusiness Representation - Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Agricultural Financing - Georgia Farm Credit
- Agriculture Attorney - Allen H. Olson
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Auction - Rebel Auction
- Chemical - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Cotton - Georgia Cotton Commission
- Education - Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial
- Farm Equipment - Lasseter Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - R W Griffin Industries
- Forestry - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Irrigation Monitoring - Available
- Loans - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Fumigant - Telone
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Technical College - Wiregrass
- Technology - Available
- Trucks - Franklin's Spring Creek Ford
- University Of Georgia - CAES