The race to see who enacts a GMO labeling law first – the national government or a state – is about to be over. Vermont is close to becoming the first state in the nation to enact a law requiring food labels to disclose whether a product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Beef prices continue to climb, hitting a 27-year high in February, according to the ...
When athletes from across the world step out on the soccer pitch for the ...
Regular people will get the first chance to buy the next whiz-bang piece of ...
Spring definitely is here, but is it time to start planting peanuts? University of ...
Bio-energy projects can turn agricultural waste into a valuable resource, while creating jobs for ...
Growing Georgia Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Draffin & Tucker
- Ag Banking - Ameris Bank
- Ag/Farm Supply - R W Griffin & Companies
- AgriBusiness Representation - Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Agricultural Financing - Georgia Farm Credit
- Agriculture Attorney - Allen H. Olson
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Auction - Rebel Auction
- Chemical - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial
- Farm Equipment - Lasseter Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - R W Griffin & Companies
- Forestry - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Irrigation Monitoring - Available
- Loans - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Fumigant - Telone
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Technology - Available
- Trucks - Sunbelt Ford Sylvester
- University Of Georgia - CAES