Blame it on the rain. Producers in many parts of the country couldn’t get out into the field on Monday, the first day that the U.S. Department of Agriculture would accept base-acre and yield updates required for crop-loss programs under the 2014 Farm Bill. So, they rushed to the computer to figure out how to complete the process, only to find more questions.
A University of Florida scientist has moved one step closer to his goal of ...
The Minnesota State Fair is more than just family fun and fried food to ...
Georgia will definitely be on the minds of the estimated 90,000 people that will ...
Pecan groves are starting to produce the first nuts of 2014, and the harvest ...
China will import the minimum amount of cotton in 2015 as the country draws ...
Growing Georgia Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Draffin & Tucker
- Adult Agricultural Education - Young Farmers
- Ag Banking - Ameris Bank
- Ag/Farm Supply - R W Griffin Companies
- AgriBusiness Representation - Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Agricultural Financing - Georgia Farm Credit
- Agriculture Attorney - Allen H. Olson
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Auction - Rebel Auction
- Chemical - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Cotton - Georgia Cotton Commission
- Education - Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial
- Farm Equipment - Lasseter Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - R W Griffin Industries
- Forestry - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Irrigation Monitoring - Available
- Loans - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Fumigant - Telone
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Technology - Available
- Trucks - Sunbelt Ford Sylvester
- University Of Georgia - CAES